- How to shop & place an order
Do I need an account to place an order?
Yes, creating an account is needed. We recommend that you register for an account to start adding pieces to your Wishlist.
I have forgotten my password: what should I do?
Simply follow the 'Forgot your password?’ link on our Sign In page and enter your email address. You’ll then receive an email to reset your password.
How do I receive MaffBags email updates?
Stay informed of new arrivals, trends and exclusive promotions by entering your email address at the bottom of our homepage. You can then manage your email preferences under ‘My Account’.
How do I place an order on your site?
It's easy! Here’s how:
- Choose a category from the top navigation menu.
- Select your desired piece and click ‘Add to bag’. Once you've added all items, it's time to checkout under ‘Summary’.
- Sign in to your account or, if you've not yet created one, proceed via guest checkout.
- Enter your address, payment method and delivery details to complete your order. That's it – we'll confirm the order and it will be carefully prepared and shipped to you, with updates every step of the way.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Sure! Our friendly Customer Service Advisors are happy to assist you with this.
Can I cancel my MaffBags order or make changes to it?
Yes, you might be able to cancel some items before we prepare your order. Just head to 'Return Policy'. You can't add items to an existing order, but you can place a new order for any additional pieces. You can find more info in our "Return Policy'.
2. MaffBags pricing & payment
Which currencies can I shop in?
This is determined by your shipping destination and will be displayed at checkout before completing your purchase. If your local currency is unavailable, your order will be charged in EURO for a competitive exchange rate.
When will my card be charged?
If you pay by debit card or PayPal, MaffBags will take payment at the point your order is placed on our site. If you pay by credit card, full payment is usually taken once your order is ready for shipping, but your bank or card issuer may reserve the order amount in your account immediately.
What payment methods do you accept?
- American Express
- Visa Electron
- Apple Pay
- Alipay (available in US, Canada, China Mainland, Taiwan Region, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR)
- UnionPay (only available to Canada, China Mainland, Taiwan Region, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR)
- JCB (only available to Japan)
- iDEAL (only available to The Netherlands)
- Sofortbanking/ Klarna Pay Now (only available to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium)
We only accept instalments as payment in Brazil.
For your safety, security checks are taken on all payments made to us at the time of purchase.
Will my personal details stay safe?
3. Returns & refunds
How do I return my item?
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to 'Orders & Returns'.
- Find the order you want to return and check the order number.
- Contact our Customer Service Advisors and communicate the order number.
- Our advisors will give all the instructions needed depending on your location.
- Place each item you're returning with all original packaging inside the MaffBags box.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds are issued via the original payment method and will normally appear within 14 business days, depending on the processing time of your payment provider.
You can follow the progress of your package with our courier using the tracking number assigned to your returns label. As soon as it's and accepted by our partner we will send an email to confirm your refund.
To ensure your refund is as quick as possible, it needs to meet the conditions of our Return Policy.
Will shipping & duties be refunded on return?
While we offer free returns for all orders, the original delivery cost won’t be included in your refund. If you have shipped an order to a DAP (Delivery At Place) destination, taxes and duties are non-refundable through MaffBags. You may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs office directly. If you have shipped an order to a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) destination, taxes and duties are refundable through MaffBags.
Can I return my customised item?
We are unable to accept returns as customised pieces are created to your specification and taste.
4. Shipping, taxes & duties
How much will I be charged for shipping?
This varies depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items, and the cost will appear at the checkout.
Will I need to pay taxes and duties?
MaffBags ships to the following destinations on a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) basis:
European Union, The United Kingdom, USA, Canada, China Mainland, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Switzerland, Singapore, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Qatar, Israel, India, Lebanon, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan Region, Thailand, U.A.E, Japan, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Spain - Canary Islands, Hong Kong SAR, Egypt, Isle of Man, San Marino & Bahrain.
This means that all applicable taxes and duties are included in the final purchase price when you place your order and there are no additional costs due upon delivery.
If a DAP (Delivery At Place) destination is selected, the price you pay to MaffBags will exclude all relevant import duties and sales taxes. As the recipient, you'll need to instead pay these directly to our carrier to release your order from customs upon arrival.
For US customers, MaffBags does not collect sales or use tax in all states. Your purchase may be subject to sales or use tax, unless your state is exempt from taxation. Many states require a sales/use tax return filing at the end of the year for taxable purchases that were not taxed (including internet purchases) and payment of use tax on those purchases.