MaffBags (referred to here as "we", "our", "us") is part of MaffBags Group. If we use the term "our Group", this means us and our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (or any of them). The term "our online services" refers to MaffBags, our mobile and tablet applications, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other website or apps we own or run from time to time. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" on this policy.
What type of cookies do we use?
When you connect to our Website, we may, depending on your settings, use some cookies enabling us to recognize the web browser on your Device until said cookies expire.
Cookies that we use aim at:
– Obtaining statistic and analyzing web traffic and how the various sections of our Website are use, thus enabling us to improve users’ interest and ergonomy on our services as well as the visibility of our content.
– In the event you provided us with personal data (such as your email address) when you logged to one of our services, we may use this data combined with other data about the Device you are using, in order to send you electronic marketing communications.
– Providing or facilitating your browsing on our website, or providing you with online communication services that you may request during your visit, in order to:
– Adjust the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your Device (language, screen definition, operating system, etc) depending on the hardware and software used by your Device.
– memorize some information you previously submitted when filling forms online (subscription or log-in to your account) or concerning products, services and/or information you had previously selected on our website (e.g. subscribed service, shopping bag content, wishlist, etc) ;
– Allow you to access some dedicated areas on our website such as your personal account, thanks to identifiers or other data you might have previously provided to us.
– Ensure security of our Website and services (e.g. when you have to re-log to our services after a certain period of time)
Third parties cookies
Third party cookies are subject to said third party privacy policies. We hereby inform you about the purpose of these cookies of and how you can manage them, to the extent we are aware thereof.
We may choose to include in our website some third party applications that provide you with the possibility to share content with third parties or to let other persons know you browsed our website). Such is the case for instance of “Like” and “Share” functionalities offered by social network platforms (“Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Instagram”, “Pinerest”, etc) which we include on our website.
Social networks which offer these functionalities may identify you even though you do not use these functionalities on our website. Indeed, such functionalities allow social network platforms to track information about your browsing on our Website whenever your social network account was in active session is active while browsing on our Website.
We do not control in any way how these social network platforms collect your personal data while you are browsing our Website. We invite you to read the Privacy policies of these social networks to find out how they use browsing information they collect (including for advertising purposes) through these buttons. These Privacy policies should provide you information about how to manage your preferences on your social networks account.
Our website may contain third party cookies (delivered by advertising agencies, analytics providers, etc.) enabling them to collect browsing information on your Devices, including to measure the efficiency of our Search Engine Advertising campaigns.
Your choice about cookies
- Choices offered by your browser
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies on your Device, either globally or cookie by cookie. You can also set your browser so that cookies’ acceptance or rejection will be offered to you each time a cookie is about to be stored on your Device. For more information, please check section “how to manage cookie setting in your browser?”
- Acceptance of cookies
The use of cookie on a Device depends on the user’s choice, which can be made and modified freely and at any time by modifying his/her browser preferences.
If you opted for cookies’ using your browser preferences, cookies can be stored temporarily in your Device’s hard drive. Cookies may be read only by their deliverer.
- Opting-out of Cookies
If you opt-out of cookies on your Device, or if you delete existing cookies, this may affect your ability to access some functionality that are necessary to access some areas of our Website. Such is the case for content that requires your identification. Such is also the case if we or one of our business partners can no longer recognize the type of browser your Device is using such as language, display settings or country of connection.
We cannot be held liable for all consequences resulting from the minimized access to our services as a result of cookies you previously deleted or rejected.
- How to manage cookie settings in your browser?
Each browser has its own cookie management system, as described in the “Help” menu of your browser, where you will be provided with all necessary information about how to set your preferences.